Taipei is known to be the capital city of Taiwan. This is a contemporary metropolis land with innumerable Japanese colonial lanes is popular holiday destination ideas. In Taipei, you get to see the busy shopping districts and contemporary edifices. Make a list of Taipei attractions and start your journey today. There is the skyline and it is crowned by 509 meters tall Taipei shaped in bamboo.
Human is always known as most curious creature. Single life is not sufficient to travel every corner of the globe. Few places are well known and attractive as tourist attraction, yet there are a lot of things and places hidden in the womb of earth. There are many curious personalities in the world who prefer to explore new places, they want to achieve something new and share their experiences with world. Continue Reading
The Philippines is a unique country in the Asian continent. Unlike other Asian countries, where you will find a lot of temples and Buddhism, the Philippines is different. It looks ore like a South American country with lots of colossal churches, beautiful landscapes, stunning natural beauty and mesmerizing mountain views.
One should not miss the opportunity to travel to the Philippines, as it offers an unparalleled chance of exploring an exotic destination at a much lower price as compared to other similar countries. Apart from being a perfect tourist destination, the Philippines is also an ideal transient travel destination as well.
If you are wondering that why should you transient travel to Philippines, then here are the top 7 reasons which signify why this would be a good idea.
Visa On Arrival
1. One of the best things about transient travelling Philippines is that you don’t need to apply for a visa, as you get it directly on arrival.
Economic Transient Houses
When you transient travel to the Philippines, you don’t have to book expensive transient hotels on the airport. Rather, you can easily book the transient houses Philippines online without any hassle. The rent of these houses much lesser than the hotels, and you get an opportunity to get home like comfort.
In the Philippines, you can get relish some of the best cuisines and delicacies of the world. Especially, the unique sweet dishes and desserts which you can have in the Philippines, will not just satisfy your sweet tooth, but will make you crave for more.
A Great Shopping Destination
The Philippines is one of the best shopping destinations in the world. You can buy an array of amazing goods at highly cheaper prices. Moreover, the quality of goods will completely stun you. You can choose from a wide variety of goods from different shopping centres located in and around Manilla.
An Opportunity to Explore Baguio
There are several scintillating places to visit in the Philippines and Baguio is one of those. It is also known as the Summer Capital of Philippines, owing to its idyllic charm spread across the length and breadth of the place. Baguio is a hill station that nests within the mesmerizing mountains of the northern Luzon.You can also book a transient house in Baguio City, and enjoy your small stay here.
An Array of Tourist Spots
Baguio, near Manilla is one of the best places to explore when you are in the Philippines. You can visit the Mines View Park, Camp John Hay or Little America, The Baguio Botanical Gardens, The Maryknoll Ecological Sanctuary and various other places in and around Baguio.
Even in summers, the weather is very pleasant and you can enjoy the scenic views of the city without being scorched by the sun. It is, undoubtedly, one of the best places, to be during the summer.
Your college years are the perfect time to put yourself to the test and set yourself challenges by trying new things and perhaps overcoming old fears. One of the best ways to really see what you’re capable of is to travel on your own! Solo travel is a great way to see the places that you’ve always wanted to see whilst being able to simply spend some quality time with yourself, relax, and forget about worrying about anybody else. We’ve listed some of the best solo travel tips for students. Continue Reading
By: Maria Climent Huguet
Maria Climent is a 26-year-old Catalan lady. After studying translation, she decided her life was odd enough to became a humor scriptwriter and by default, a blogger. This is how she’s now a mother of no one and a better person. She also likes to cook!
Let’s see how good travelling is for your mental (and also physical) health. In these difficult times when life seems to put us to the test, here are some extra reasons for you to decide to start an adventure.
1. You leave trouble behind: You don’t engage in your travel when you are on the plane, or preparing you luggage the night before, you start it as soon as you decide to go on that trip. Your head is already travelling. You are already imagining what it will be like, who you will meet; creating expectations. And letting go of everyday worries is good for your health, and so it is having a dream – motivation.
2. You achieve a new insight: As you get away from your normal environment you are leaving your every day routine behind. Moreover, changing habits and sceneries helps to open your mind, to have new insight and, therefore, new abilities to face trouble or maybe you may stop seeing something as trouble after an intense experience.
3. You live the moment: When travelling, there are so many stimuli from the exterior that you have to inevitably live the moment. You won’t be in the middle of a safari with a lion in front of you and a hippopotamus behind and be thinking about the fact that your parents want to ask for a credit to buy one of the apartments in Venice, for example. And this “living-in-the-present” is what is called the Zen state.
4. Learn from others and teach other people: New people play a great role in you travel experience. They give you different points of views, different perspectives, they can teach you new things and also, you can teach them things from your culture. Which makes you more tolerant, open minded and critical about yourself.
5. You gain self esteem: When you go travelling you achieve something – what you’ve been planning for so long, and hey, not everybody who thinks about it, does it in the end. You know by doing it, that you are braver than most people and you should be proud of yourself. Also, you are able to adapt to new environments, at least try to speak in other languages, learn new dishes to cook and different customs.
6. Travelling will heal you: Whether you suffer from physical or emotional pain, what is true is that pain and illness is directly related to your brain. Changing habits, good mood, achieving challenges, meeting new people… all these things will help you forget any pain or trouble you may have, whether it is that your girlfriend has left you, your parents cannot pay for the credit of their Venice apartments or your musculature is atrophied. Direct contact with nature and a good dose of fun will help you.