Taipei is known to be the capital city of Taiwan. This is a contemporary metropolis land with innumerable Japanese colonial lanes is popular holiday destination ideas. In Taipei, you get to see the busy shopping districts and contemporary edifices. Make a list of Taipei attractions and start your journey today. There is the skyline and it is crowned by 509 meters tall Taipei shaped in bamboo.
Shanghai is the most developed city in mainland China. It has a population of 23 million people. Shanghai attraction is called Hu for short and a famous international metropolis which is fast becoming the financial capital of the world.
Every one of us likes to visit a place which gives us peace, fun, enjoyment, satisfaction, relaxation and so on. The year has 365 days, most of the people spent 3/4th of their life in their work. Sometimes, it gives us stress, boredom, frustration but still no one can escape that unlikable situation. Just for a change people preferred to visit the scenic places to get relieved from their personal mind stress, get attached with their family, to gain their losing happiness and so many things.
We are arranging some best options for the people like who are all wants to relieve from the above area.
Africa is the continent where you can have the real exploration. Here you could experience both the prehistoric and present world. Africa is a treasure of numerous natural beauties and holy beliefs. This mighty continent is surrounded by prehistoric sacred places, fun of South African wildlife Safari, Uganda’s wildlife experience, outstanding landscapes, Tomb & wonders of Egypt, Kenya’s impressive migration activity, beautiful valleys, delta areas, and so on.
Africa is one of the biggest continents in the world and it gets the 2nd place.
AustraliaAustralia is the biggest Island and one of the smallest continents in the world. It is placed in between Indian and Pacific Ocean. You can have a different kind of experience while visiting Australia. This continent is full of enjoyable exploring sights to visit like, Great Ocean road with set of limestone heaps in Victoria, historic modern city of Sydney with attractive catwalk harbor bridge & Opera House, Great Barrier reefs is the perfect spot for incredible undersea explorers, surfers and scuba divers, Horse racing weekends in Birdsville, huge sand stone rock structure and sunrise in Northern territory, Tasmania’s Museum with olden and new arts, tasting the sweet wine at Barossa vale, Cultural capital of Melbourne with full of shopping areas, restaurants and arts, hiking on Blue mountain eucalyptus forest, surprising grotto in Margaret River and many other places.
The most crowded country of china is also famous for world’s one of the wonder of China Wall. China gets the 3rd place for most tripped tourist destination in the world. It’s full of attractive picturesque spots like, the Great wall of China, the biggest and wealthy city of Shanghai, valuable relics and classical sites in Xi’an, the dazzling & hot Hong Kong city with their own classic lane and holy temples, Yellow Mountains with the four specialties of special pines, queerly shaped rock, seas of smokes, and warm spring, Treasure house of Forbidden City in Beijing, Giant pandas in Chengdu, stylish water towns in Suzhou, and much more interesting places.
Hot holiday destination of United Arab Emirates of Dubai is famous for its hi-tech buildings restaurants, beaches, amazing constructions and much more. The city has many cultural show ups and fascinating additions. The hot city is filled with landmark building of Burj khalifa, a museum is wrapping up with stunning things of palm leaf house, marvel architecture, Dubai’s traditional artifact in Al Fahidi Fort, Attractive and fascinate hotel of Atlantis palm Jumeriah, Dubai Aquarium is the best spot for underwater exploration like scuba diving, go swimming with sharks, and underneath boat ride, Popular gateway amusement park of Ferrari world in Abu Dhabi, flora and fauna special of Dubai Desert Conversation center, and many other stunning vacation parts.
Image by diana_robinson Thomas Depenbusch *Crazy Diamond*
How Do You Put a Year Around the World Into Words?
I’m currently 6 hours away from my 22 hour flight home from Auckland to Tahiti to California to finally, Toronto. It’s another hazy day which will unfortunately fade the sweet ass tan I’ve obtained in the past few weeks. Balls.
Although I’m nervous about coming home to an extremely different world than I’ve been living in for the past year, the comforts of my own room and conversations that don’t start with ‘where are you from’ thrills me. As I scramble to finish writing the pending posts from rest of my trip, I’m faced with the dreaded and daunting task of REFLECTION – all those typical questions you should ask yourself after a life changing experience.
“What have I learned” “Have I grown” “Am I more knowledgeable” and so on…
But for now I will keep these answers to myself and simply share the experiences that stand out in my mind.
In the next week I will go into more detail about the ‘life changing moments’ (yay! – insert sarcasm) and the people I have met along the road who have effected my life for the better or worse.
How do you sum up a year of your life in one article? I quit my great job, sold everything in my apartment and left all my friends & family to backpack around the world solo.
South America: Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina (and Mexico since I missed my flight oops!)
Asia: Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, China
- Swimming in waterfalls – hot springs and lagoons, hiking through ancient ruins, riding bicycles -quads – horses through the mountains, kayaking through crystal clear – aqua waters
- Jumping off boats, tubing down rivers, floating markets and fishing villages, touring wine vineyards to taste and learn
- Driving on the left hand side of the road and roadtrips through scary, windy, mountain roads
- Motor bike roadtrips, tuk tuks and long boats, sun burns and food poisoning
- Learning Spanish and Mandarin
- Travelling with amazing new friends and awesome old friends, meeting the same people on 3different continents
- Missing flights (yes, plural… flights) and purposely missing buses
- Meeting friendly locals and not so friendly locals
- Empanadas and lomo saltado, fried noodles and dumplings, kiwi venison and BBQ sauce
- The boys, the bugs, the animals
- Eating snake – rat – guinea pig and frog, lao buckets, all you can drink tequila, pisco, rice wine, lao lao, 3 day long parties, dancing till 8am
- Crossing international borders by foot and by boat
- Barely avoiding 2 major earthquakes
- Bartending and sharing a room with 8 other people, sleeping in hammocks
- Bargaining for everything, buying more than fits in my backpack
- Toilet paper goes in the bin – bring your OWN toilet paper
- Good decisions, bad decisions
- Pink eye and bronchitis
- Getting arrested, getting ripped off
- Coming home one ipod – A LOT of cloths and one bankcard short
- 30 new beers tried, 10 countries conquered, stories that will never be forgotten, stories that may never get told