1. Here’s the big one: I don’t like reading. Okay, let me rephrase that. I don’t like reading boring shit. I have a short attention span and if you’re taking about how luscious the trees are I will most likely find myself staring at the wall because that’s more entertaining to me. Right now I’m reading Tina Fey’s Bossypants and it’s awesome. Thanks to @travelingeditor for giving it to me as a parting gift from his adventures in Canada.
2. I’m a lot more sensitive than I let on. Or people realize that already and I’m really slow or bad at hiding things.
3. I have written a few more personal posts that I have yet to grow the balls to publish.
4. I don’t want to travel forever. Well, I do, but I want a home base. And I may even want to ermm *cringe* commit myself to someone and possibly make an army of mini Hoggas. Okay, maybe two..
5. I learned a lot on my last trip around the world, but I still feel just as confused about who I am and where I’m going as when I left.
6. I love chick flicks and I will punch you in the mind if you tell anyone.
7. I can’t watch Departures because it gives me chills. It makes my hair stand up and my stomach turn. This is a bad thing because I don’t know when I will be able to travel again and I can get really upset when I watch it. Whereas a year ago I was excited because that’s what I was just about to do.
8. A) I drink 3 liters of water a day and it makes me pee a lot.
8. B) I hate going pee, I have more important things to do and it messes with my schedule, or coziness.
9. Christmas is my favorite time of year and I always said that I would never miss one at home no matter where I was travelling or what I was doing, but I’m starting to realize this might not be possible.
10. I’m really, REALLY blind. As in, I can’t get laser eye surgery because the doctor said ‘Lindsay, you’re too blind’. If I don’t have my contacts in or glasses on I will most likely get hurt, severely.
Oh good God! An army of mini-Hoggas? How will the world survive?!!!
Also: POST THE PERSONAL STUFF!!!! I have a few personal posts which I’m uhrm-ing and errrr-ing about posting so I think it’s a natural thing.
You also like to watch porn….and disguise it as ‘artsy movies’!
YOU WATCHED IT WITH ME LUCY!
Departures also gives me chills.
But reading about it on someone else’s site gives me even BIGGER chills.
I think you should keep watching it, though. And every time you get upset, just think of something else…like Christmas.
Except if this happens at Christmas time and you are not at home. Then don’t think about Christmas. Or watch Departures.
Haha… I will keep all these tips in mind? Thank you? I think?
I really hate peeing too! I would just wet myself if it were socially acceptable.
Isn’t it the worsties? GAH…
I listened to ‘Bossypants’ on audio and she reads it. There was more than one instance where I almost fell off the elliptical at the gym from laughing so hard.
May be an idea for a book call “Hoggapants”….
I can’t even imagine listening to it on audio!
I will totally write a book. It will be 2 pages. One of them being a picture of me.
“I learned a lot on my last trip around the world, but I still feel just as confused about who I am and where I’m going as when I left” – Hear, Hear!!
Humm guess I will just have to get back on the road then! haha
I hate going pee too, girl. It definitely feels like a waste of time. Maybe we should get some depends. 🙂
haha I’ll stick with Roy and just wait until it’s social acceptable to pee your pants.
Tina Fey’s book cover is very disturbing.
And I hope you grow some balls (related to #3).
haha I’ll start working on growing them just for you!
Tina Fey is awesomesauce! And so are her man-arms