Standing proudly between the East and the West, Bulgaria is a small but unique country with its nature. One of the few countries in the world with four seasons, beaches, and mountains, makes it is attractive to millions of tourists from all over the world. Do you love summer, beaches, and sunshine? What are the most famous resorts in Bulgaria’s Black sea?
Resorts for recreation on the Black Sea
If you are a family or are the type of people who is looking for the tranquillity of a small and quiet town, here we will show you which are the top destinations for you:
1. Golden Sands. Hi proudly bears the title “the pearl of the Bulgarian Black Sea”. Here the sand is fine and golden, and the coastline is one of the longest. In the middle of the twentieth century, the idea of ??its construction arose. The place was not chosen by chance, and the area combines a wild forest and a spacious beach with crystal water and dunes.
2. Obzor. The Beach of Obzor reaches a width of 60 m in places, and the sand is golden. Beautiful beaches – south and Irakli. There the ridge of the mountain merges with the coast. Obzor is one of Bulgaria’s oldest settlements on the Black Sea coast. The Romans built a temple of Jupiter here and then made a fortress with a rich ancient history and culture. In the center of Obzor are remains of a Roman bath, water pipes, and capitals. They are carefully preserved and guarded and can be seen by the city’s guests.
3. Nessebar. Famous for its churches built in the Middle Ages. In the Old Town of Nessebar, in ??less than 3000 square meters, there are seven churches – “St. Spas” and “St. Stefan”, that have been turned into museums. The Archaeological Museum preserves findings discovered during archaeological excavations. Hi is divided into the Old Town and the New Town, and a narrow isthmus separates them. The emblematic symbol of the city is the mill. Old Nessebar is included and under the protection of UNESCO. The new part of the resort also offers a variety of accommodation options. The buildings of the administration and other institutions are also located there.
4. Saint Vlas. An ancient settlement called Larissa. Created by the Thracians. After some time, the name was changed to Saint Vlas, a saint who is the patron saint of merchants. The location and proximity to Sunny Beach make it an attractive center for tourists from all over Europe. The unique natural architecture, consisting of a beach and a mountain, and the coziness and tranquillity that radiates from the resort make it suitable for family vacations. On the other hand, it is adjacent to the “Capital of entertainment in Bulgaria” – Sunny Beach, so if you are looking for entertainment and strong emotions, Saint Vlas is an ideal solution.
5. The deer. Interesting with its identity – it is built of single-family villas and provides its guests with luxurious relaxation. Kamchia Reserve and Cape Emine are located near the resort and can be visited by nature lovers.
6. Ravda. In the past, children’s, school, and student camps were organized there. Today, the rest stations for children and students have been replaced by hotels and guesthouses. The resort village is located on the coast of the Black Sea, near the city of Burgas, and the infrastructure next to it is very convenient.
7. St. Konstantin and Helena – Located near the “Black Sea Capital of Bulgaria” – Varna. An exciting contrast to the ancient.
Whichever destination you choose for your holiday in this Country, you will feel right at home, as Bulgarians are famous for their hospitality. With its azure shores providing calm swimming and diving–everything is here.
Entertainment resorts on the Black Sea
If you are a person who loves the dynamics of a fast-paced and fun-filled city, we recommend you visit:
1. Sunny Beach. Known as the “Entertainment Capital”. If you feel young, brave, energetic, and looking for round-the-clock entertainment at discos, bars, and various attractions, then your place is right here. A theatre and a summer cinema are also available to guests. Sunny Beach provides unique water sports and entertainment: water skiing, surfing, beach volleyball, rowing, yachting, and others. Sunny Beach is full of cultural life. The “Golden Orpheus” – an international pop music festival – is held on its territory.
2. Varna. It is the largest city on the shores of the Black Sea, and it proudly bears the title “sea capital of Bulgaria”. With its abundance of shops, hotels, cultural and historical attractions, guesthouses, and large hotel complexes, the Sea Capital attracts year-round tourists who come on vacation or guests of the city who come for business or studies.
3. Burgas. It is the second largest city on the Black Sea coast. As the heart of southeastern Bulgaria, Burgas is an important administrative, managerial, educational, and cultural center. It has an excellent economic climate, which has deservedly attracted many international and global companies that have decided to develop their activities right here.
In whichever resort on the coast of the Coastline in Bulgaria, you choose to spend your vacation. You will enjoy water attractions, nightclubs with rich programs, and amusement parks.
Bulgaria is an excellent choice for your holiday, and Resorts offer everything you need for all tastes. If you like to sunbathe nude, there are also nudist beaches along the Coastline, where you can get an even tan without any worries. Tourist agency Boyana MG can offer you attractive offers for an unforgettable holiday on the shores of Bulgaria.