Ten Things You Never Knew About Me
1. Here’s the big one: I don’t like reading. Okay, let me rephrase that. I don’t like reading boring shit. I have a short attention span and if you’re taking about how luscious the trees are I will most likely find myself staring at the wall because that’s more entertaining to me. Right now I’m reading Tina Fey’s Bossypants and it’s awesome. Thanks to @travelingeditor for giving it to me as a parting gift from his adventures in Canada.
2. I’m a lot more sensitive than I let on. Or people realize that already and I’m really slow or bad at hiding things.
3. I have written a few more personal posts that I have yet to grow the balls to publish.
4. I don’t want to travel forever. Well, I do, but I want a home base. And I may even want to ermm *cringe* commit myself to someone and possibly make an army of mini Hoggas. Okay, maybe two..
5. I learned a lot on my last trip around the world, but I still feel just as confused about who I am and where I’m going as when I left.
6. I love chick flicks and I will punch you in the mind if you tell anyone.
7. I can’t watch Departures because it gives me chills. It makes my hair stand up and my stomach turn. This is a bad thing because I don’t know when I will be able to travel again and I can get really upset when I watch it. Whereas a year ago I was excited because that’s what I was just about to do.
8. A) I drink 3 liters of water a day and it makes me pee a lot.
8. B) I hate going pee, I have more important things to do and it messes with my schedule, or coziness.
9. Christmas is my favorite time of year and I always said that I would never miss one at home no matter where I was travelling or what I was doing, but I’m starting to realize this might not be possible.
10. I’m really, REALLY blind. As in, I can’t get laser eye surgery because the doctor said ‘Lindsay, you’re too blind’. If I don’t have my contacts in or glasses on I will most likely get hurt, severely.